Monday 14 July 2008

MY weekend











Hello, this weekend was normal, but it could be better.


















Firstly, our weekend started on Friday with lessons, which were very boring, and then we had something like an assembly. In this assembly, teachers give to the students awards for those who made a big effort, everybody had an award but not me, I did'nt understand! After that we went to the computer room because it was rainning a lot, normal in this country.


















Secondly, we went to Cambridge to shopping. Cambridge have a lot of interesting things, but it is famous for the University. Also, have a lot of shops, which you can buy the famous jumper from Cambridge. Everyone bought Cambridge's jumper but I'm original, like more people, and I bought a T-shirt. I think that anyone ate the things which were in the pack-lunch and ate in some restaurant. I ate at McDonald's. When we finished we went to the coach and the we had to wait a long time, because Emre was lost.












When we arrived to Queenswood, we had dinner and after that we had a disco, everyone dance and had fun, but the music could be better, I hope that the next disco will be the best of every camp!





















On Sunday I went to Thorpe Park, it wasn' very funny but I tried to had fun. I spent some coins in a game of basketball and I won teddy bear. Then I went to a Pizza Hut buffet, and I had a great lunch because a could eat all the pizzas I wanted. After that we lied on the grass and we started to think about our lives. Then we rode on the colossus and it was fun but we had to queue for an hour.








No comments: